Milo 5 year old ragdoll boy
Wonderful loving boy –
location west midlands
Vet ready to adopt
Been an only cat before – so ideally stays as only pet.
Has tolerated one friendly cat in foster home.
Before applying for a Strawberry cat please read the following:
1. Unless otherwise stated, our cats are strictly indoor-only. This means that windows/doors cannot be left open in any room to which the cat has access to. A cat cannot be trained to be indoor-only, therefore it must be supervised.
2. All members of the household must be in agreement and understand the importance of keeping doors and windows closed. We are happy to re-home to a flat/apartment, but likewise, this means windows must be closed and no balcony access, unless the balcony is totally cat-proofed (netting all the way or an enclosed balcony). This also applies to roof terraces, as we do not want our cats to escape, fall, or fatally injure themselves.
3. Unless otherwise stated, we do not re-home to households who have children under 6 years of age. If there is nothing stated to contrary in the cat’s listing, assume the cat cannot go to a child under the age of six. Please also bear in mind, that there may be some cats who may be unsuitable for households where children are over the age of six.
4. We do not rehome with people who are planning to have children. We find that many cats are given up just because children arrive or because cats develop behavioural issues after babies arriving. Please understand that adopting our cats is a life-long commitment.
5. It is a requirement of our adoption policy that Lifetime insurance is obtained and maintained for every cat adopted. We provide 5 weeks free insurance with every adoption, but the original policy may not be suitable for you; and as we are not financial advisors, you should seek out the best and appropriate insurance to suit your own needs.
6. Most cats are in Greater London, Essex, or Worcestershire (an hour from Birmingham). Some are fostered further afield like Durham (30 minutes from Newcastle-Upon-Tyne). See each listing for further details. If the location is not detailed, the cat will be based in Greater London, London or Worcestershire.
7. Cats cannot be adopted/collected by public transport. You must be able to collect by car or get a taxi home from fosterers home (many get a lift from a friend/relative or get a taxi home with the cat and its belongings).
8. We require history of vet records to evidence indoor-only cat experience. Proof of identification is required at the point of being matched for adoption.
9. If you are happy with the above criteria and want to enquire further or reserve a cat, please download, and complete an adoption form available on our website. Please email your adoption form to us: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org